We are looking for talented professionals that align with our Mission, Values and Purpose. We are proud of the work we do and attribute our success to the quality of our employees.
We deliver an extraordinary level of expertise and service to clients. So, the work is not for everyone. But, the work is interesting, and meeting the challenge provides tremendous personal satisfaction. We have fantastic clients and a team that values each other and the joy of having fun together.
Because our clients are spread widely across California, there are opportunities for professionals in many areas. Our main office is located in the Sierra-Nevada foothills which offer amazing outdoor recreation, no traffic, and quick access to Sacramento and Lake Tahoe. Positions can be full or part-time depending upon the candidate’s preference. Compensation and benefits are flexible and very competitive.
Interested professionals should email a resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter that identifies the desired position and includes bullet points identifying the candidate’s top three qualifications for the position.
Employment Attorney with Partnership Opportunity
Are you the right person?
The right person is an experienced employment lawyer who wants the freedom, financial rewards and personal satisfaction that come with owning and managing a law firm. The right person is a leader. The right person is energized by the mission of elevating employers and shares our core values of phenomenal service, deep mutual trust, real expertise, entrepreneurial mindset and pervasive joy. The right person will recognize the amazing opportunity that exists to step into a thriving business and in just a few short years own it without the need to take on debt or a large financial obligation.
Are you the right person? If so, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure the subject line in the cover letter includes the reference “the right person.”
The position involves providing advice to employers in all aspects of employment law and representing employers in the defense of administrative claims and lawsuits.
Ideal candidates will have sufficient employment law and civil litigation experience to manage litigation independently and to provide clients with guidance on handling employment issues. Candidates should possess the ability to successfully interact with and inspire confidence in clients. Candidates should be proactive leaders with superior organizational and problem-solving skills. Candidates should be detail-oriented and possess strong analytical and writing skills.
ATTENTION ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS
Trusted, Detail-Oriented and Joyful Administrative Professional Who Loves Working With People
Does it sound like we are describing you? If so, please read on because it sounds like you have what it takes to join Holden Law Group in our mission to elevate employers.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- DEEP MUTUAL TRUST as part of a team of administrative professionals, employment attorneys, and HR consultants working together to advance our collective expertise resulting in PHENOMENAL SERVICE to our clients.
- Opportunities to consistently learn, grow and further develop REAL EXPERTISE.
- Opportunities to flex your ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET.
- Competitive salary and benefits in an environment that values PERVASIVE JOY!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Work experience relevant to serving professionals and clients in a legal/consulting office.
- Strong computer skills, with advanced knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, energetic spirit, common sense, and practical problem-solving ability.
- Passion for helping others.
- Drive to meet commitments.
- Attention to detail.
- A sense of humor.
HOW TO APPLY
- Write a cover letter that includes three bullet points outlining why you are a good match for the position.
- Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer telephone calls and respond to email requests – developing positive client relations in the process.
- Prepare, format and proofread documents and correspondence.
- Coordinate schedules.
- Track status of work assignments.
- Maintain electronic filing system and client data base.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly billing statements.
- Assist on special projects.
- General office administration and organization.
- Contribute to the fun and joy in the office.
Human Resource Consultant
This position involves providing direct consultation to businesses and non-profit organizations throughout Northern California. Consultants provide clients with a variety of services, including guidance on employee relations and legal compliance, employee training programs and assistance with policy development. Assignments will include both in-office and client on-site work.
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience as a HR Generalist and possess one of the following current certifications: SHRM-CP, PHR-CA, SHRM-SCP or SPHR-CA. Ideal candidates will also have experience as a HR Manager or HR Consultant and a degree in HR Management, Business, Communications or a related field. Candidates should possess the ability to successfully interact with and inspire confidence in clients. Candidates should be proactive leaders with superior organizational and problem solving skills. Candidates should be detail-oriented and possess strong analytical and writing skills. Candidates should also be committed to client service and have a positive attitude.